Galaxy!.. Who doesn't like a galaxy nail art? Well if you are running late for your event. Naah... this isn't your nail. It certainly does require huge patience and time.When it's done on your nail then its your turn to control the whole galaxy! lol! Am just kidding!
Enough of talks! Lets conquer it!
Things you need:
2) Dotting tool
3) The following nail colors (As shown in Picture)
Above all you need Patience, Time and pleasant mood!
How to recreate this look?
1) Apply your base coat in Black. If you have a shimmer black then no second guesses just hop in.
2) You need some kitchen sponge rather than makeup sponge to create galaxy in your nail. I have used Purple, Navy Blue and Light blue. This is completely your choice.
3) Take some dollop of the above colors and apply it on sponge and place it on your nails. Just like an amoeba form. Some irregular shape and it will form a perfect galaxy.
4) Let it dry and apply top coat. Draw some small dots on your nail using light blue or White nail color.
5) Apply some Glitters to enhance the look.
6) Apply top Coat and its done!