April's Peach ploy.

This is my April 2016's peach ploy nails. This pretty nail decor suits purple, orange and pink attires. This can be your celebration nail look as well!

Things you need:

1) Peach color
2) A dark shade of purple
3) Gold glitters
4) Top coat




How to recreate this look?

1) Apply top coat as a base and paint your nails in peach color and leave the ring finger for purple shade.

2) After 15 mins apply Top coat and start making dots vertically. You can use dotting tool however I prefer using stationery/ household products. I have used pencil for creating these dots.

3) Add some glitters in between the dots and this enhances your nail! and finally add top coat.

It's Done!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like my post? Let me know how it turns out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...